- $100 for an hour private. $20 off your first lesson!
- $60 each for a half-hour private, 45 minute semi private, or hour group lesson whether taken on a school horse or your own horse.
- Most people take a weekly lesson and pay by the month, in advance. If you pay in advance, it costs $200 a month for any weekly lesson. This means if you are riding on Wednesday evenings, for example, and there are 5 Wednesdays in the month, you get an extra lesson.
- We ask for a 24 hour notice of cancellation, for a makeup to be available to you.
- We invite people who do not board at our barn to trailer in for lessons and/or training on their horse/s. Prices are the same.
- For additional information on our lesson/training/boarding prices, please view the contracts and/or call Julie at 651–257–9825.
Here’s what you’ll do at your first lesson at Sunborn Stables:
- Have a chance to brush the horse, pick it’s feet and learn about horse care! Mona is waiting to meet you
- You’ll learn lots of horse facts!
- Put all the equipment (tack) on the horse yourself!
- Ride on the lunge line (with the teacher controlling the horse)
- Learn to steer with reins and legs to go where you want to with a horse
- Advanced riders will progress as far as they can, as assessed by the teacher, in each and every lesson.
- We’ll work together to help you set and meet your goals!
Leasing at Sunborn Stables:
Leasing is available per ride per month (prices vary). Leasing is only available to students in a regular lesson program.